Cold weather makes us always feel hungry. Some people are lazy to eat, usually choose to snack. But the snacks that are sold in supermarkets or stalls are not necessarily guaranteed to be clean. So it's better if we make our snacks.
Potato Stick is a snack made from potatoes. Usually, people who eat potato sticks will be full because they contain potatoes in them.
Here's how to make potato sticks, including:
- 4 potatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mushroom broth (to taste)
- Pepper powder (to taste)
- 7 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
How to make :
1. Boil the potatoes until the texture is soft and then drain
2. To make it easier, cut the boiled potatoes into cubes and then mash until smooth
3. Enter the salt, pepper powder, mushroom broth, and cornstarch into the mashed potatoes and stir until evenly distributed.
4. After all the ingredients are mixed, add the oil into the potato mixture and stir again until evenly distributed
5. Put the dough into a piping bag
6. Prepare oil for frying, then turn on the stove over medium heat and wait until the oil is hot.
7. After the oil is hot, cook the dough in an elongated shape (like churros) then cut the end of the dough so that it is released from the paper bag. Do this repeatedly until the dough runs out.
8. After the dough is browned, remove and drain
9. Potato Stick is ready to be enjoyed. (NL)
Baca juga: Dutch Noni Ghost at Awful Hotel Malang
Baca juga: Cara Membuat French toast